Error in UI SelectAutoCadObjects_Data

Node SelectAutoCadObjects_Data is work fine in my pc
when I give the script to someone, Ui show when he press select, but he can’t select any object on civil 3d …

Hey @Engminamaged !
Thanks for reaching out ! Can you please share a script that contains that node ? Is it part of a package ?

Thank You For Your Support because I am new user I can’t share script
Yes, Its is a part of package in Data-Shape.AuocadCivil3d

Right! Haha I thought that sounded familiar :joy:. Thank you for sharing the script. This is in civil 3d 2022 right ?

1 Like

:grinning: [quote=“m.elayoubi, post:5, topic:52, full:true”]
Right! Haha I thought that sounded familiar :joy:. Thank you for sharing the script. This is in civil 3d 2022 right ?
[/quote]

yes in civil3d 2022 . works well with me, but at this person the UI appears but after he presses select, he cannot select anything(objects) in civil3d

I haven’t been able to reproduce the issue. Does this happen when the script is run from Orkestra ?

now, No.I hope in the future an orchestra works to protect dynamo files with offline because there are many road sites in places where there is no internet and it is difficult to rely on the internet permanently…
I am very surprised because I have the same copy of Civil and the same copy of Windows, and yet this node does not work for him, and on my computer it is working